How To Own Your Inner Naomi Campbell and Kate Moss
The word confidence was never a word I related with, and to be honest, it was extremely intimidating. The idea of confidence is something we all wish to have, but struggle to obtain. So in a world dominated by the way one looks and acts, how do you gain your own confidence?
1. Look at yourself in the mirror as many times as you can (maybe blow a kiss or two)
2. Find yourself in an intimidating situation? Do the power pose (yes its a thing) hands on hips, straighten your posture, and tell yourself you’re gonna rock it, cause you will!learn more about it here
3. Stay hydrated
4. Treat yourself to your own mini spa day (bubble bath, face mask, nails, included)
5. Don’t let what people say hinder you from your dreams STAY GOLD PONY(GIRL)
6.Dress in clothes you feel the most comfortable and you in
7. Don’t Complain and Never Explain
8. Get involved in things that interest you
9. Start running (relieves stress, great time to think, tones your whole body,)
10. Exciting things are coming your way, so embrace it and stay motivated
11. Write down a million things you love about yourself, put them in a jar, then take a piece of paper out of the jar every morning and remind yourself of your own self love.
12. Its nice to admire, but don’t compare yourself to others, there is only one you, embrace yourself!
13. Come as your are
14. Don’t be afraid to push yourself (you never know what could be)
15. Take a billion selfies
16. When you commit to something, give it your all, don’t half ass anything
17. Wear whatever you feel like wearing